Oak Hills Family Dentist
History of Oak Hills
Spanning over approximately 40 acres, Oak Hills is a unique community in Beaverton, Oregon. Located north of HWY 26, Oak Hills is home to around 650 families. In this neighborhood, you will find wide open space, mature landscaping, and lovely mid-century homes. Designed in the 1960’s, residents of this neighborhood have additional access to 33 acres of parks, walking and bike paths, and sports fields. Oak Hills boasts an especially involved home owners association that hosts events all year long, including managing a private community recreation center and pool, as well as a community garden.
Summit Dental and Oak Hills
Our office is the perfect general dentistry location for families in Oak Hills. We are just a few blocks away, making a trip to the family dentist a breeze on your way to or from work or school. We also offer a variety of family-friendly events for residents of Oak Hills and other neighboring communities such as our Halloween Candy Buy Back in October and our annual food drive in December.
We can take care of your family whole family at our dental office!
Deciding on healthcare professionals is a big decision, especially for those with children. At Summit Dental, we can care of your whole family all in one location. We have watched many children grow up in this office and there are many patients who now bring in children of their own to see us. Summit Dental offers many convenient general dentistry services to cater to families such as:
- After-school appointment times
- Office hours on many school holidays
- Multiple appointment slots so everyone in the family can be seen in the dentist office at once
- On-time scheduling so you are never stuck waiting in our lobby
- Emergency services in the evenings and on weekends
- Custom mouth guards for children playing sports
- Fluoride treatments, sealants, and other preventative services for children and teens